Become a part of Team Ontario:
- leverage the Ontario tourism brand
- target your best travel prospects
- extend the reach of your campaigns
- participate in Destination Ontario’s marketing campaigns
- elevate your stories through Destination Ontario’s social media channels
- leverage our network of travel information centres across the province
- tap into Destination Ontario’s domestic and international networks of business development and media relations specialists
Destination Ontario’s integrated marketing initiatives share all that Ontario has to offer – both domestically and in key source global markets. Connect with a member of the Destination Ontario team if you are interested in learning more about our market-by-market approach.
As your provincial tourism marketing agency, Destination Ontario is committed to working with you, our industry stakeholders, to inspire travellers to make Ontario a must-see destination. With a province and tourism industry as vast as Ontario’s, we need your help to stay connected. We encourage you to keep us informed about your destination, product or experience, on an ongoing basis.
Destination Ontario welcomes all submissions for consideration and will determine the best way to represent as many travel experiences as possible.
To get started, please identify your Ontario-based stakeholder group:
- Destination or Sector Tourism Marketing Organization
(eg. RTO, DMO, Sector Association, EcDev, Chamber, BIA, etc.)
- Tourism Business or Operator
(eg. a consumer-facing tourism business such as an attraction, accommodation, event, outfitter, tour company, restaurant, winery, brewery, etc.)
- Media - Influencers - Content Creators
Want to work with Destination Ontario?
Our online image and video library contains thousands of assets in a variety of formats showcasing Ontario destinations, experiences and attractions. Visit the site to register for a free account and gain access. Registrations are monitored daily, Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (excluding statutory holidays).
Every day, Destination Ontario strives to collaborate with our partners. Our objective is to increase alignment across the industry through co-marketing partnerships and collaboration to strengthen Ontario’s place in a competitive tourism environment.
Destination Ontario works with organizations across the province – public and private, big and small, urban and rural. With a lens of diversity, we strive to include Ontario’s multicultural businesses, Indigenous, francophone, LGBTQ+ and accessible-friendly products, experiences and destinations.
To support and market Ontario’s world-class products, experiences and destinations, we are proud to partner with:
- the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport and the Ministry sister agencies and attractions
- Destination Canada, our national tourism marketing partner
- Ontario’s Regional Tourism Organizations (RTOs)
- destination marketing organizations (DMOs)
- provincial sector associations
- private sector corporations
- tourism operators
- other provincial-territorial tourism marketing organizations
- other federal and provincial-territorial government departments, ministries, and agencies
Connecting with these partners is instrumental to Ontario generating strong results for tourism. It is a corporate value that is top of mind in everything we do.
Last updated: September 30, 2022